The Puck'n Khaos Sneaker Kit
So - you've watched enough of my YouTube tutorials, on custom painting sneakers, to have a go at it yourself.
Well let's get you set up right.
What's in the box?:
- A 6-pack of paint brushes
- (1) small paint palette
- (1) small roll of masking tape & vinyl tape
- (1) small pack of sand paper (400/600 grit)
- (1) small bottle of Adhesion Promoter
- (1) small bottle of Finisher
- (1) small pack of cotton balls
- (1) small pack of cotton swabs
- (1) pair or yellow rubber gloves
- (3) 2oz. mixing cups
- (1) reusable plastic mixer (optional)
- (3) bottles of Angelus Paint (of your choosing)
What you'll need to get?
Your sneakers, acetone (the industrial quality of Klean Strip is my go-to), and a blow dryer (or hair dryer)
FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. only.
The kit ships out within 48 hours.
All sales final.